Thursday, 30 August 2012

Shattered hearts

I seriously  do not believe  relationship s  should  be this  hard.  I mean why do boys  date girls?  I recently  met a very  handsome  dude  and we hit it off. One  night  we went  out for a party  and  booya  he abandoned  me and went scouting  for other  girls.  Talk  about being  embarrassed.  Well  u know  your  girl  I went  on dancing  alone  trying  my best  to have  fun and not giving  a hoot about him. Later  on when I asked  why he behaved so badly  he  accused  me of being  too clingy. And he needs  his freedom.  So I let  him be... yup  sad right  I know.  I can't  help but wonder  why  most  men are greedy? 
For a few days  my work  suffered  but then  I realized   and said to my self.
"Natasha  u are an independent  lady, u r smart, fun and sexy . Just  cause  Adam & Eve  screwed  up dnt mean you  deserve  a jerk. You deserve  the very  best in life  and damn  right  I sure  am,gonna  get it".
So to all my sexy ladies  stay beautiful  stay true be you. if a guy tries to put you Down don't allow it....  oh snap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment