She met him at a party they both danced together. It was crazy there was chemistry...
Two weeks later they were in a hotel room doing it . Horrible horrible sex Moving on.
I hate it when men give Excuses So on the real I know I say it alot but I have given up on men as in finding the one. Because on d real there is no such thing as the one.
I know am gonna die alone or rather single So I am ready for it. I know am meant to be grateful but wat is the need as there is no point being nice and getting stuck with d idiots it just doesn't help. Look at me am hot sexy educated broke no man. To sad seriously too sad. I might have been abandoned by God.
When will I ever be successful it hurts me So bad. I give up already I honestly give up.
Tuesday, 12 November 2013
Age aint nothing but a thing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment