Saturday, 24 May 2014

Just because

Am back  in Africa  and believe it or not am broke. Short  of cash,  cash less what  ever way u want  to call it.
However, am glad  to say Sean and I are back together again.  Saw him a week  ago I do really  like  him but am scared  Eddie and Kwesi have  taught  me  a lesson.  Don't want  to get hurt  again can't  handle it. So  am kinda  keeping  an open  mind.
Or what do u think dear diary?

Later on....
Well  had not heard  from  Sean called a couple  of times but no answer. I grew very worried  and even sent sms no reply  so at 9.pm I called  he answer  and told  me scratched his knuckles and decided to rest  them. I was like  so it hurt so bad that  u couldn't  pick up my call?  Then he  went  all defensive about  me always  arguing and trying  to Start something.
He called  me annoying and threatened to hang  up which  he eventually did.  Well I must  confess  I was upset and worried and sent  him an SMS to apologize and all , he sent one  back saying  he loves me &gnite

Why am sharing this u r not my diary?  But well it is my blog  I can blog watever I want.
I hate being hart broken  but the truth  is it's  unavoidable. We all go thru  it.
How we deal with  it is wat really  matters.
Buttom line is am use  to the pain and worries dat  comes  with heart break. 
From  now  I will  just  keep  an open  mind.
I know  my prince is out there and will  come for me really  soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment