Saturday, 24 May 2014

It bloody hurts yet again.

Yup yet again  he let me down. Why do I feel  so sad yes cause  when u break  a promise  or get stood up it hurts.  So I channel my energy  into  organsing my clothes  yup  folding  and unfolding. Hehehe.
I finally  found  a cure  to heartbreak  just  feel  the pain  it only  last  but for a while.
Wanna  know  a secret?
is it enough  to dive some body save  my life  I'd rather  be any thing  bit ordinary please?
love  sucks but  u know  what  it  gets  better with time.
Every time  I rush  into  something  it turns out  to bite  my ass.
So no more  .... I pray to be successful so I won't  be indebted  to any  man.
I want  and NeEd my miracle today  now  right  bloody  now.
I want  to be able  to leave  breathe free.
I want to be comfortable
I want  to draw  closer to God.
I want  to remain the amazing orelafizzle CEO orelaminders.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment