My sister's attitude is quite shocking like when ever she seeS me she acts cold am like seriously???
Anyway, my car and general living affects them
Anyone beefing will go sick when I eventually get a job. Like stand back people...
My prayer for today
Please God,
help me get a job so I can take care of myself and my parents please. Help Obi get a good deal so he can make some cash so we came get married. Father please I want to marry my best friend and some one dat will be able to be there for Me and vice versa. U know me better heavenly father please bless me.
Thank u for all the wonderful things u have and will continuing doing for me. Please provide for me. Thru ur dear son Jesus Christ amen.
Saturday, 24 May 2014
This love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment