Saturday, 24 May 2014

Still single

I miss  having connection to the internet. But  not to worry  that  will  be sorted out soon.
I miss Google because  now no one here  can give  me straight forward answer that  I need.
Today  am gonna  tell  u some  signs that my suppose to be boyfriend is giving me.
1:Excuses
Yes he plans dates and cancel them at the very last minute.
He complains that  my house is too  far and that there is always  traffic  to get there.
2: he ignores my call or even  when  he does  take  my calls he speaks briefly and if I insist on speaking longer he gets irritated and often hangs up.
3: now  he complains  that  he is always  busy  and  too busy  to take  my call or reply  my SMS.
4: he always reminds me  that  he loves me.
5: he is always  apologizing for everything that he does.

I know  he is busy but not as much  as he claims,
I know  he is not interested in seeing me anylonger,
I know  he is doing  all this  because he wants me to leave him.
So I guess I have  to be strong  and not stupid  and focus  on myself maybe  God will  give  me some one  that  will  treat  me right  and be real not  messing  around  with me.

From tomorrow the ignore Sean adeosho project begins.
No more text,calls or answering his calls.
I'm  gonna try to be strong.
All I need  is 3days and poof, the heart ache will be over.
It's  hard  but on da real  I've been there loads  of times.
I'll  just  have  to go thru it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment