Thursday, 31 August 2017

Heartbroken

I know it is wrong  to get use to pain but I can officially announce that I'm use to heartbreak.
I have been in a long distance relationship for over 3yrs, yes I love him ,Yes am waiting for him and yes I still see other guys (because it gets lonely)
Recently, I noticed he is becoming arrogant for instance, when he gets me upset he won't try to calm me down instead he would try to argue on who is right and wrong.
He knows am bipolar but for some reason he tries to do things to trigger me .
I don't believe in hurting a person you love and want to spend the rest of your life with.
It's so sad.
I kept calling him  throughout yesterday he kept giving excuses "am in a meeting let me call you when am done".
After ignoring my calls he sent me a message saying "baby "
I got pissed for crying out loud I called your number loads of time the least you can do is call back.
His excuse was that "he followed his friend to go and buy food for his wife and not take his fone"
I was sad and upset. I told him off but he never appologized he  called back to justify why he missed my calls. I cut him short because his lies was just too painful .
In all of this he never sincerely appologize, he was arrogant and was willingly to argue rather than make peace.
I feel emotionally down, I pray almighty God gives me a guy that will love me and help me get better. I don't see any wrong in saying sorry and mean it.
I believe when you love a person you don't constantly hurt them.
Am not giving up on love , am going to get my prince charming.some one who will be sincere and not try to hurt me constantly
I know he is out there......

No comments:

Post a Comment