Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Relationship rant at dawn

Nobody wants to be alone is a common saying in the world that we live in  but does this mean we have to be with some one who doesn't deserve our heart?  A guy /lady who won't sacrifice /inconvenience his/herself for you shouldn't be with you  #FACT.
Sadly a lot of females due to fear of being alone stick to whatever type of guy they get while others because of the stigma of been single (social status ) they get married to whatever man they find. Some people even get married to pictures of people they haven't seen or know and then endure the pain and emotional heartbreaks which includes cheating, beating,sexual neglect just to mention a few.
Gone are the days when our parents and even grandparents marry the love of their lives.
Feminism and the Almighty freedom of expression and gender equality has taken over the world. More people are falling more out of love then in to it #FACT.  Every one (mostly females) wants to wear the pants in the relationship, no one wants to take time to build a solid foundation, like understand your partner no way  some due to age run off to marry any first man that comes asking,then begin to cry when things don't work out.
Recent times people marry for wealth,others to have kids,while some due to peer pressure. You know he sleeps around but yet you agree to marry and have kids. Without thinking of how damaging it would be for the kids.
Today's woman don't mind being a single parent because of the pain their previous relationship caused them.even newly weds get divorced as  quickly as they got hitched  without trying to fix their differences
Infact it is becoming a trend in today's world.
As a sexual blogger, I must confess I have been in the above situation before it happens to the best of us. Meeting and becoming a slave to our fears. How many frogs do I have to kiss before I find my prince?
No one desires to be alone but there is no shame in staying  single and loving yourself until you find that one true honest love the kind that every second makes your heart beat faster.  It is amazing to be with that one special person,starting a family in love and blessings from God is an added advantage. However,alot of people often ask me
How do you know if he or she is the one? 
there is no manual or guide book it just happens and when you do,you will know(yes not good enough but it is the truth )
As an amazing woman who currently is still trying to find herself.I have met a couple of men but non I repeat non has been right for me(not that there is anything wrong with me) I don't have a long list but I do know that I want friendship real friend ship some one I can talk to at 3am,some one who would accept me both in my bad and good days. I am willing to give in my very best 100% and more to make my marriage last.
like i said no one wants to be alone But until then we  must learn new ways to love and improve ourselves..

No comments:

Post a Comment