Thursday, 18 August 2016

JOGGING FROM DEPRESSION

I wake up as early as 5am sometimes before 5 to get ready for jogging at 6. Or 6.15am. I do this because it keeps me from worrying over my failures yes hate to say it but I have failed my self. I use to dream big and wish to have a fabulous job married and all but dear blog it was just  a fantasy.
Am super single,broke and working for a company that hasn't paid me for ages.
My birthday is in less than three days and what I really want is a job or business that will fetch me money and a relationship that would lead to marriage  .am not 20 or 16 for Christ sakes am in my 30's I need to have my life together.
So I jog when am jogging I don't think of my problems, I feel free but once I have reached the finish line my burden comes rising. I feel the weight on my shoulders.
Since they have stopped paying me at work I have decided to go just twice a week, volunteer once a week, Christian service activity once a week at least by doing all these activities it will keep me busy so that I don't get depressed.
I wonder why God doesn't want to bless me now?  I have faith that he can, cause he created me but at least Jehovah should please wipe away my sorrows.
I have decided to write when ever I get  low as a depressed person I cry a lot so when ever I feel the signs coming I will just write my feelings down.
Dear universe please grant me my heart desire turn my state of poverty in to wealth please.  Elevate me from this suffering it is too much for me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment