Tonight went out for drinks with my friend and met his other friends it was quite enhanting.
We all have one thing in common, WE ALL WANT BETTER PAY.
One of the girl's Annabel gave me a tip and is been open minded. To want something from life one needs to be open minded. Because usually what we want or think we need might not be suitable enough for us. We need to aim higher and be open to new ideas for example; I usually apply for personal assistant jobs and customer service jobs but I usually see administrative roles and management roles too but never apply for them. But looking at what the job entails are often similar or related to personal assistant and customer service jobs so why can't I be open minded and apply for them instead of limiting my self to just one role.
At the end of the day it all boils down to how fast or easy I can learn on the job. So am taking the bull by the horn and applying for more roles that I am sure I can carry out the responsibility.
Thus I have decided to be open-minded when applying for jobs and also I have decided to once in a while hang out so I can meet people of which we could all encourage one another. Meanwhile I drove home late today 10.pm not bad at all .I use to be scared of driving late nights but am being open -minded and will be going out more (when I get paid tho)
It's not easy to get to the top but by God am gonna get there simple!
Friday, 19 August 2016
WORD OF THE DAY=Openminded.
Labels:
#hardworking,
2016,
canada,
customerservice,
drinks,
guardian,
iroko,
jobs,
life,
love,
money,
news,
olympics,
openminded,
rain,
rangerover,
strongbow,
task,
the saint,
twitter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment