Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Self management

I attended a three day training for women in business and I must confessed I learnt a few new things and also how to better manage my skills.
It is no news that am out spoken not forward or nosey but out spoken and have the ability to make people laugh or cry trust me I have the skills to break any ice . So in other words am a good communicator and also I like to manage people.
Yup learnt all at the training so after each lecture I asked the tutor where they see me and each highlighted my skills and ended up saying HR (human resources)
So I have decided to get into the field starting from tomorrow am going to start an online course on HR it won't be easy but am going to give it a short.
I need to put my scattered skills together and get me a paying proper paying job.
So my  plan for the week is register a HR course. Apply for more jobs,  start jogging again and volunteer.
I will leave men troubles and focus on making my self better. I know I say that a lot but by the hand of God am going to do it.
Am going to write a to do list and focus on achieving it.  Plus I don't like that I have acne scars on some part of my  face so am going to fight on getting a better skin. Meaning no more sugary stuff, milk, rice and bread.  And am gonna jog too.
I pray Jehovah gives me the strength to do all this. I must achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment