Lately I have been meeting horrible horrible men or rather should I say I have poor taste in men period.
Every time I meet a guy who is good looking or drives a fancy car ,he ends up being a jerk. Anyway no point crying over spilled milk.
Moving on, how am I feeling today? Well not bad but not great either. I still feel like taking my life. I have been so bored recently that I can't think right. plus I took a double dose of my antidepressants nothing happened I just slept quickly and woke up hungry.
I saw a former colleague of mine from my university days and she got upset because I didn't stay and chat with her? Give it a rest missy ain't nobody got time for that. It was weird I left her and walked away. Still looking for a better job and a partner I pray the next guy I meet will be the one. I pray he is rich,caring,presentable, nice,cheerful giver, Godfearing,patient, tall, not yoruba and a psycho. He should love me for me and appreciate me.
I am officially tired,I pray God bless me now or takes my life cause am bored of all this happening. My car is faculty I hope and pray they get it fixed today
In Jesus name amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment