Saturday, 13 August 2016

SONG OF SADNESS

Am so lonely and feel un- accomplished.  I can't believe I have almost all the degrees in education and yet can't get a good paying job or afford to start up a bizness. All the men chasing me are married super married and if not married in a seriously relationship and only want to fuck me,even the honest single ones I don't like. I use to think I was created for a purpose but now am not so sure. I hate my life I wish I can just go and die right now and all the pain will go away.
It Hurts me that am trying to be faithful yet God doesn't want to bless me now I know they say miracles happen but why can't  my miracle happen now.
I want I want a Better life now not next five years but now how long do I have to wait and keep waiting.
My peers are doing fabulously well but me I can't even hold a day well it is so Unfair.
Change my story God , this is not what you planned for me grant me my wishes this not how it is suppose to be.  Make me better I know u can do it don't wait till am old do it for me now today or take my  soul because I have nothing left to live for...  ..

No comments:

Post a Comment