Saturday, 8 June 2013

Mixed feelings

Well So far work  has been great. Thank u Jehovah.
I noticed at work  my Tl has been extra  nice  which is good  but then I noticed He is always  touching me like  not in bad way but  like  hands brushing  legs brushing.
Sharing of gum and mints  .going  half on chicken wings.
Cracking jokes okay  Maybe  am over  thinking but still  feels  different  and am scared  that it might  just be nothing.
And  then my friend  at work  told me oh look  I know  it's  So obvious  and Every one knows.
He is good  looking but then again  He probably is married.
My good friend David  said to just keep  being  me and if He likes  me He will  come out and say it.
Plus  my team members  don't  even talk  to me am d only  girl  For  now  but  still every time I try to chat  with  them  they go all mono syllable on me.
I feel  strange  and  alone.
......

No comments:

Post a Comment