So been a while eh!
Well quick update So I have finished training yay! But now the real deal begins. I will have you know night shift is hard especially at 5 in the morning yup.
Who ever said dorks make up d night team lied cause there are hunks up in here ( high fiving no one in particular ) plus am the only female in my group sucks right? I know
Moving on
For d past four days I have been dying in pain. Yup sore tongue that shit be painful.
My goodness I couldn't eat or sleep it was terrible but thank God am getting better
I miss my mum So much as well as real home cooked meals arrrrrgh.
Moving
Plans for my days off well
Make my hair and sleep alot it is needed.
So at work last nite my workmate asked if I drive to work I said no she like So how do u get here am like bus and she goes wow what's it like ? Mmmmm stupid question requires stupid answer So I said well There are seats windows a man to drive the bus........ she laffed at her stupidity......
So coming home to see different faces in my flat yup girls every where Who are they I asked myself mentally.
Well I guess when u live with two guys u Get to meet loads of girls in the house.
Not impressed So far....
No comments:
Post a Comment