Sunday, 26 May 2013

Le struggle continues

So I moved  into  my new place  last nite  and not bad I must  add not bad... very  clean  and organised...

Life of d singles.  I don't  think  Am making good use of my time. I shouldn't be sleeping I should be putting myself out there for that  is the only way  Am gonna meet any guy.
I need  to device  a plan or should  I just  date online?  What if the guy turns out  to be a psycho. Nah I can't  Am too scared.. but  i  don't  want to be very single for ever  So wat  do u suggest?
Moving on.. I have  a plan it involves me dressing up and stopping over  having  a meal before heading to work.
But looking  nice and smiling... What if my Mister right is not in this country?  What if Am wasting  my time?
Hey janet Jackson  did find d love of her life  and he is a  f#$&*ing billionaire  What  a happy  ending. I Am sure  my happy  ending is waiting  round  the  corner  for me.
I guess in life Since we are all imperfect the best way to win is to try try keep trying  till we succeed.
I Am prepared to keep trying and wait  patiently  for my Mister right  some one  who would love  me and cherish  me for me.I will take care  of him and he would do d same.
Once  again I give  God all the glory  for he is good  and I Thank him  and Am willing to wait for my blessing   

No comments:

Post a Comment