Tuesday, 7 May 2013

As a temp

I must  confess  the best  time  to meet or see a "raw sexy guy"is in the am.  Yup sexy builders  do it for me. So hotttttt  damn.
So as a customer  care advisor (in training ) I get to catch the 6.44/6.58 bus to werk (work ) I still  can't  understand  how much  energy  I possess  I guess  it is safe  to  say am an overly energetic enthusiastic sexy  babe.....
What  am I looking  forward  too today  at  werk  ....learning, talking  to people  and majorly  staring at hottttttt  looking  guys.
Am balling  for  two. Hold up! Is this  old man in his early  80's chatting  me up. Thank God for earphones....   just  smile  sweetie  u never  know  ... ur smile  could  / may/ will  /elevate  his day.
Dear  God ,thank u for the opportunity...  amen.....
Now  let's  rotate...  
don't  goooooooo  I scream loudly  in my head  as I watch the sexist  dude in the AM... get off the bus.sooooo  sad... ...well more to see around  my office... I pray ( mentally doing  the on bended knees prayer )

No comments:

Post a Comment