Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Scattered thots

Hey there!  woke up late. And  ran all  the way to the bus station  with  out  make  up ...yup   stressed  as fuck..
First  my mum woke  me up with  oh daddy  said he Is not  gonna  pay for ur ticket  to come  back..
And he doesn't  have  ur number   Am like  wow!!  Really  like  Wat  a way to start  ma day.
With  So much going  on. I just  don't  need  this negativity....
Then  dad called  to insult me and finish  off by saying  I don't  have  any money  to give  u Am like  cool..
Well to be fair  I place  the fone on my laps  and looked  out the window  and when  he was done I picked  the fone back up But he already  hung up.
Yup  slience  is just  the best  answer....
All I have  to say is things  will  get better
Things  will get better
Thank  u God for ur blessings .I Am very  grateful..
Please  protect me and provide for me.
As u have  always  done.
Loads  of love
Ur daughter. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment