Thursday, 9 May 2013

Scattered thots

Strange so strange, am currently  on a 7.58 bus  and it's filled  with school  kids  that  is not surprising but the shocking  part  is they are quiet very  quiet  even as I listen to music  with  earphones on I feel  like  am noisy  kinda disturbing the peace.  

This is very  scary, have I been kidnapped or is this  a dream?  Questions questions ?
moving on swiftly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So today is the 9th with  my rent  issues still  in full  force. And very scared  I  am....  what  to do. Finally  I call on to God to please save  me... I need help  real  help.... 


I don't  want  to be kicked  out with  no one to truly  help me. I recently found out  that  religious leaders  don't trust  their members  but  want  their members  to trust  em....funny  so funny...  anyways  my friend said  he  is  gonna help.  But let see how It  goes I don't  think he will  but any ways let's see how da  day unfolds.....

No comments:

Post a Comment