Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Raining trainning

So am kinda  of late  for work today .  Yup! my  training  starts  at  9.am today  but  for some reason   am  not  sure  but am on an 8.26 bus " who does  that? ". Anyways  am  like  on the bus and  there right there blast  from the past I see my former  classmate  on my bus  looking  so fly ( not really) and am like  in a dorkey sweater and sloppy  shoes  arrrrrrgh.
  While she is carrying  a zara  hand bag very  classy I must  add. i am  wearing my  one and only  green Canadian sweater  and sloppy  newlook shoes;I bet she thinks  am  like  so  poor(** head down in shame **)
But  then again she is kinda  right  ya know.... no cash for now  but soon  really  soon. It will be alright.
@ Da  end of the tunnel  there is a light bulb I just  hope  the maintenance people  remembered  to  switch  it on..... turn on Da   light, turn da light   ***in Nelly furtardo 's  voice.. ***
Once  again  I just  wanna say thank  u God  for  preserving me please  I patiently wait  for my  miracle  do  help me and bless  me too.
Just  got off  training..  am so worried  in a funny mild  way.  My rent  on my mind ... should  I take  my return  and leave peacefully or should I stay and struggle?  Am I a quitter or surviver? So help me God....

No comments:

Post a Comment