Friday, 14 June 2013

Rants raw rants

Well safe to say am not the only girl in group there are four more girls. Nothing new  okay  girls So am not scared or shakened....
Anyways, am just  chilling and waiting for  my Mister right.  My sister  sent  me  an SMS today.saying to stop  asking  my dad for money because he paid  my school fees. Am like  are u high ? And told her to mind her business. Silly hag.
moving on!
Why sister  keeps  fighting  me is a mystery.  Am sick and tired  of her stupid behavior. So annoying.
......................................
So far, I have  been busy  with  work... it's  quite interesting. I've been  giving a target  of 7 emails per hour. My tl is still  very  nice  to me So no cause for alarm.
However, my team members think  my tl gives  me special treatment but I beg to differ.
My dad rang to pray for me and he said "ask God to help you with business,marriage and good health". I feel bad because I think my dad is worried that  am not  seeing anyone. So sad I almost  cried.
Today  I prayed  to God to help me find true love.

ATTENTION MR  RIGHT.....
  Dear  Mr right comeout, come out, where ever u r.show  urself,I don't  wanna  be alone any further .
I wanna  be able  to spend weekends with  you.
I wanna  be able  to tell you  about  work  and stuff  I see.
I want  to be able  to hug and be hugged. And hear the  words I love  u and be able  to say it back.
I need  u now...

No comments:

Post a Comment