Sunday, 8 February 2015

Freaky part1

Like ant on ice cream am hooked! I waited for hours &days. Just fone calls &sms but no physical contact. Twice i blocked and un blocked his number.
Finally he shows up looking fagged out and  un sexy yet i long for him to grab my lips  into his.. trust ur girl i had no intention of letting him have his way without a bit of black girl drama.
I raved ,rant,cursed&paused screeched &screamed. But urs truly sir psycho remained totally calm. Pulled me towards him and hugged me super tight my breast popped up and nipples all hard blood pumping super fast.
We  started kissing and my brain went numb. I love kissing sir psycho  because i know he is bad 4me &dangerous. My legs part ways &while his finger went in deep(remember what they say about a guy's finger size is the same with his dick so true so true)
I was as slippery as oxford street in winter. i wanted him  as a two day old baby wants food. He knew this and kept teasing me. We stopped and he decided to walk me to my door
We kissed again and again then his right  hand worked its way to my clit still kissing me he wispered "spread em". I did exactly so and he finger fucked me ensuring he rubbed my clits super fast .
Everything was so intensed &just then  the security lights came on damn the lights damn DA FUCKING LIGHTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment