Wednesday, 4 February 2015

When love happens

Why love hurts so much remains a mystery. Today I saw him again he comfortably said Hi. Am like what da. Fuck man! Like u barely call me now u see  me getting my tires fixed and he drives by. Like what I really want to know is why is love hurting and so hard to get. Every where I go I meet people who end up hurting me like arrrghh am sick of this all.
Dear universe surely u have taken a enough from me please can u now start blessing me cause I seriously can't deal anylonger.
I feel so sick to my stomach and super super in tears. God please I know u listen to my prayer s please help me get true love real real love and a super cool job please oh please!

No comments:

Post a Comment