Saturday, 7 March 2015

MR CUTENESS

In too deep, it's killing, maddest night yet....(PLEASE  DON'T JUDGE ME.... )
I mean I know it's super wrong but Lord so right... no string attached... am super speechless like wow best experience yet......  (slow down gal )

So I went for a meeting and stopped to buy gas for some reason I step out of the car to get a drink when this really cute dude said to me "nice legs "  "thanks" I responded back and pulled out my card to pay when he said "I got this " we both smiled... I walked back into my car and drove off.. getting to my meeting I had diffculty parking when I noticed a FORD FOCUS flashing it's head light directly at me I turn off the engine picked my bag and began to walk away when he said  to me "hey stranger,  where u off too ?"I smiled cause it was the cute guy from the gas station...  chit chat chit chat and 2hours later we met at a bar with a lovely view of the  sea and over drinks he said to me.. "let me be your PANTY WETTER "    "wat?" I asked looking confused... he said "no one can get you as wet as I would... "
(Now you know your Gal is super adventurous )
Checking my time it was 6.30pm and damn was he good looking....
We took a walk to where we parked our cars and in between his and a parked g-wagon he knelt down, I opened up my legs as wide as I could and right there he licked from my right knee to my vagina then did the same for my left then began to lick my vagina still with my under pants on next he pulled my under pant to the side and deeped his tongue in to my pussy slowly.. he tooK his time like a gynacologist on duty
he licked every layer of my vagina slowly and then went back to digging deeper inside of me with his tongue all the way in.
He made me wetter than a fountain, I screamed "stop please am in a relationship "  he ignored and continued like a professional my under pants was super soaked from my pussy juice plus his saliva. I held firmly to the edge of his car door. My nipples were Super hard ...he then asked me to turn around so that my butts was in his face still with my legs spread wide he  began to lick my butts, my butt crack and then my butt hole.. sucked it like he was sipping from a straw. All the while his fingers never took a part in this sexual activity.. just his mouth... I began to scream FUCK ME FUCK ME PLEASE... he smiled and continued licking and sucking me harder.. making me cum not just cum but squirt like  Crazy he licked  continunously and said to me "squirt for me girl I love your pussy"
I went crazy I beg for him to take me right there...
But he kept sucking me... i couldn't stand up any longer cause my legs were failing me so i leaned on the g-wagon still moaning softly when the security came over and said "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? "  "nothing am just helping her fix her buckle" Mr cuteness replied..
The security flashed his touch on my feet and saw sir cuteness on one knee hands on my left shoe.. then he got up held my waist (cause I could barely walk) and helped me to my car........

No comments:

Post a Comment