Saturday, 7 March 2015

MY SEX-CENTERED ZONE

When people read my blog/sexual diary they call me a sex addict..I 'm not really a sex addict infact I hate having sex.. I rather have oral sex or foreplay but not da real deal (weird right? )....
But when I do have sex it's always very intensed... .I mean just last night(Date night ) I was trying to explain to my boyfriend how I feel when his penis is inside of me... but I failed .....
But today, I finally  have the right words
With you....
I get super excited in my head,
When you grab my boobs and squeeze them like you are rehearsing for an orange juice contest my butts pop up! making my clits &vagina super moist from  constantly racing.
my legs damn! my amazing legs just spreads open involuntarily(like a faulty electric gate ) and I start to get  wet....when I grab your penis to insert in me (just the tip touching my clits ) I go into a trance.
While driving back from date night,   I loved the way he kept finger fucking me, I love the fact that my wetness gets his penis hard.
I kept licking &sucking his penis I loved the taste I want more (with him I always want more )
I love the fact that my body yearns for him every time we are together.
Currently, I only want to be fucked by him yes fucked hard then flipped over and ridden hard. I want his mouth on my boobs to suck and chew on my nipples, lick my neck &my belly button ,lick and kiss my vagina and suck every layer of my clitoris..
I want him on the  table, chair, bonnet /hood of his CAR..... I want his penis as deep as it can get inside so hard that I scream from pain. I want his hands on my hips gripping me tightly.yes I want him to fuck me so hard till my vagina clenches &I cum all over making my legs vibrate from pleasure..
When we both reach climax , I want him to cuddle, hugand spoon me just to make me feel safe, warm and appreciated...
I hate to confess but I strongly believe that my body wants him more than I do....
Does he exist? YES HE DOES!!
Am I in love? NO HELL NO!!
DO I like him?  I SURE DO!
Does he confuse me? YES HE DOES!!
but I know I love the thrill &danger, I live for the excitement but like a speeding train I pray I don't crash &burn.
I have no idea what I want but I do know I SUPER WANT HIM....

No comments:

Post a Comment