When people most especially girls read my diary, they ask how can I get my partner to be in the mood? Well When it comes to sex every one is a learner.. am I perfect NO! do I know all ?ABSOLUTELY NOT!
How ever, to get your partner to be sexual you need to (and am gonna write in caps ) FIND HIS OR HER WEAK SPOT.some like when u fondle their boobs ,while some massage their dicks or suck male breast, play with her clits or slap their ass (yes it's A crazy world) which ever way it goes you just NEED TO FIND THE G SPOT!!
Location location matters,
My kid brother had his girl friend over and they started off kissing she grabbed his ass tightly and the next thing you know he carried her and layed her on the dinner table,(yes true story)he lifted her dress and slipped her g string to the side in other for him to pave way for his dick to slide in....
According to him, it was painful.. why? (I know right )
This was because the table was too high yet smooth but too high so that in other for him to gain access to her vagina he had to stand on his toes (yea picture that )
So yes location matters tho "SEX ON THE TABLE IS A MOST " ensure you get the right table. I recommend table below his dick...
Spontaneous !!
Yes once in while surprise him especially after an argument.. DEFINITELY A TURN ON!
I got super upset with my boyfriend last nite and had a horrible night, I found it hard to sleep . He rang me the next morning and tried explaining but I was too upset to listen.. (but hearing his voice alone I KNEW I missed him super ) so on my way to a meeting I did a drive by yes I called him and told him to step out in 4 mins and when he did there I was waiting in a tinted car (cheeky right ) he got in and we drove to a lonely road and we both grabbed each other and kissed like our lives depended on it...he held my right boob and sucked on my nipples and I was so weak I just held on to his lower lip... it was crazy but it needed to be done..... (besides I knew he loved it and wanted more)
So yes definitely a yes once in while be spontaneous...
I won't consider myself A SEX GODDESS but I do know this that understanding your partner /lover /boyfriend /husband /wife or watever sexually is important because if you do you will be able to know what to touch ,where and when. Surely demanding sex when you know he is super tired after a stressful day is a no no no
but if you keep reading you might learn a few tricks of the trade on HOW TO GET IT WHEN YOU WANT IT ..
No comments:
Post a Comment