Saturday, 7 March 2015

THE AFFAIR

When he can't hold your hands in public (it's an affair ).
When he can't take your calls at weekend (it's an affair ).when he calls you at odd hours (like super early or damn too late ) definitely an affair. When he grabs you and kisses you for so long it's an affair.  How he makes love to you matters take note is he tender, aggressive or both you know tenderly aggressive (it's an affair ).
Does he proudly kiss you in the dark and can be super affectionate but only in the dark( it's an  affair) when he listens to you patiently and then disappears for a couple of days without letting you know (because he doesn't have to report to you, definitely an affair )
You know he lives around but do not  know where exactly (super scared you might show up  unannounced)
it's an affair.
I get weak,I get lonely, I get horny cause I want you ever so much but can't call you am DEFINATELY   IN AN AFFAIR .....

No comments:

Post a Comment