OK so I can't emphasis enough the need for proper location and perfect timing....
Let me explain, to get more out of your partner you need to have a good location and adequate timing...
For instance, last night my boyfriend came over to see me and there was total black out .he sat on my porch and waited for me to come out. I did wearing a simple Jersey skirt and tee shirt..
we hugged and kissed and spoke about our day... suddenly without any warning he lifted my skirt and removed my underpants ...
Location: my front porch
Position: him sitting while I was standing...
He requested I spread my legs apart while standing and he went on one knee as if he was about to propose and then went underneath my skirt and began to lick my vagina... it was a crazy sensation I could see stars my legs were vibrating my butts popped up sliently twerking with out any motivation from nicki minaj's tracks...
I pushed my fingers thru his thick black hair ....
I wanted more but I could sense because of my height & the position he was in it wasn't comfortable enough for him.(he couldn't stay in that position long enough plus he couldn't get to eat all part of my pussy )
SO it is safe to say PERFECT TIMING for a quickkie but POOR LOCATION.....
because my boyfriend is such a great lover he grabbed me into the house threw me on a couch... placed my legs on each side of his shoulder and placed his lips on my pussy and proceeded to lick,nibble and suck my pussy.. damn just thinking about it turns me the fuck on...
Once your partner has tasted a bit of you there is no going back...so attention ladies ensure you are able to seize the moment... for me I knew the black out was an advantage for me so I wore a skirt ,I knew my boyfriend loves touching my waist and bum.
Saturday, 7 March 2015
Sexual 215
Labels:
helper,
mysterious,
seriously ya think?,
sexy,
town,
trending
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment